Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Farewell Seattle Snow

To my Recraft crew, UTS nerds, space cadets, slappers, highlanders, POHers, friends that defy categories, and my Dad...

Don't you know how dangerous it is to drive in the snow!

Next time you think about risking your life to join me for a beer late on a Monday night, stay at home and start a blog instead. It will make me feel much better to know you are safely nestled behind your computer screen sharing too much information about your lives.

Thanks for looking after my hula-hoop and bicycle while I am away. During the next few months I hope you all make millions of dollars so you can retire and join me on future adventures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Word. So glad you're informing us of you where and whatabouts. You will be writing novels in Spanish before you know it. Wouldn't it be nice if our lives converged South of the Border?
Em and Nate.

Greg Martin said...

Keep safe. Stay out of politics and avoid those rickety buses.
Dad